London BMX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum site for London BMX NBL Track

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trying to think of a good joke

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kayce_d

kayce_d

Trying to think of a good joke Empty
PostSubject: Trying to think of a good joke   Trying to think of a good joke EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:40 pm

svt_pony, please explain your joke to me. I have read it and reread it and I don't get it. Laughing I am trying to think of one for my profile.
Ps. Sorry if this is on here twice. I thought I posted it earlier but I never saw it on the board.
Back to top Go down
svt_pony

svt_pony

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think of a good joke   Trying to think of a good joke EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:58 pm

Kayce,

This is the joke that Bender (Jud Nelson) says in the movie The Breakfast Club when he's sneaking through the ceiling tiles escaping the isolation detention during Saturday School. You never hear the punch line, as when he gets to the last line he falls through the ceiling.

If you haven't seen the movie, definatly rent it. It is a classic. And I've always wanted to know the ending to the joke. I've read online that he just ad-libbed the joke so there isn't an actual punch line.

Funny how these things stick in your head after twenty years. Very Happy

James Gregory
Back to top Go down
kayce_d

kayce_d

PostSubject: aha   Trying to think of a good joke EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:13 am

James,
That is a good movie, we will have to watch it again. I remember the part with Molly Ringwald's character putting the lip gloss on and when they are dancing around the library. Is it the library? Not sure. Have to watch that movie again. Laughing
Thanks for the reply,
Kayce
Back to top Go down
IAN UHRIG

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think of a good joke   Trying to think of a good joke EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:07 pm

THE BREAKFAST CLUB is a awesome movie! My kids even like it...

IAN U.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think of a good joke   Trying to think of a good joke Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to think of a good joke
Page 1 of 1