London BMX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum site for London BMX NBL Track

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How about some applause please....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damzl-lady381

Damzl-lady381

How about some applause please.... Empty
PostSubject: How about some applause please....   How about some applause please.... EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:17 pm

So, I know that everyone understands that Chris, Kayce, and Doug all basically lived (!) at London BMX this entire season. I just want to say that you guys have done such a wonderful thing with this track. You are truely there for the kids and the parents. Thank you for giving Ohio another track and the London community something new to explore. Much love to all you guys out there at London BMX!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
fastraxbmx1

How about some applause please.... Empty
PostSubject: Without YOU!   How about some applause please.... EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Thank you for the thank you! I believe that without you and others helping us we would not be anything but a bunch of dirt in a corn field! Our "Five and Under Thunder " was a great event that was made possible by great people like yourself, kids at London BMX still talk about how sweet the FREE clinic you and Vanhorn put on was! The gratitude and appreciation runs deep at London, Thank you all more than words can express!

See ya in L-TOWN! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.london-bmx.com

How about some applause please....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
London BMX :: London BMX Track Updates and Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: